Position Details: Scrum Master - Lead Professional-(890653FI)
U BAND – LEAD PROFESSIONAL
Scrum Master – Client Technology – Position Description
Client Technology designs, creates and implements the methods and tools needed to make the world’s largest sports brand run faster, smarter and more securely. Global Technology teams aggressively innovate the solutions needed to help employees navigate Client's rapidly evolving landscape. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Simply put, without Client Technology, there are no Client products.
The Enterprise Platform team needs a strong Scrum Master who will lead self-organizing and self-managing teams in applying and optimizing Agile practices to maximize team performance and effectiveness.
· Operates as a team-based servant leader in service to the teams needs.
· Coaches and leads the team in practicing Agile principles, identify team training opportunities and engage necessary resources to facilitate.
· Partners with, coaches and supports Product Owner in managing the backlog to ensure it is properly prioritized and appropriately sized.
· Facilitates all of the Scrum ceremonies (backlog grooming, planning meetings, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, demos).
· Tracks and communicates agile metrics (such as team velocity and sprint progress/burn down chart) to team, management and any impacted stakeholders.
· Facilitates alignment and assists Product Owner and delivery team with making appropriate commitments.
· Identifies, removes and/or escalates risks, roadblocks, and cross team dependencies that are unresolvable by the team and interfere with the teams ability to deliver commitments.
· Accountable for promoting continuous improvement by coaching the team to use metrics to identify and measure progress.
· Leads other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization and cross-scrum collaboration on delivery execution.
· Coaches and mentors others in developing Scrum Master best practices.
· Continuously learns new approaches to facilitation, agile best practices and how to improve team dynamics.
· Helps the Team to focus on delivery of high quality stories on a predictable, sustainable cadence.
· Advanced understanding of Agile Principles and how they’re applied in workplace culture
· Strong facilitation, coaching and mentoring skills
· Experience leading others in resolving complex issues
· Proven experience resolving issues across teams
· Strong communication, team dynamics, conflict resolution, mentoring, and servant leadership skills
· In-depth understanding of technology systems and the team’s ecosystem to help team overcome roadblocks
· Minimum 6 years relevant work experience supporting large or multiple teams
· Experience working with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools
· Experience with other agile methodologies such as LEAN, Kanban, XP Programming etc.
· Relevant certification in the field preferred (examples below)