-In depth troubleshooting.
-Quality Assurance testing for product release.
-Server and Network program implementation.
•have extensive experience in system installations, client and software integration and IT construction project management. I am able to provide support for computer based software and hardware implementations. Experienced in identifying and managing issues and escalations from issue identification through implementation of the resolution. Strong Estimating and construction life cycle
•Team Lead - coordinate team activities and lead department initiatives at team level.
Provide support & assistance to other team members.
Assist customers with use of Viewpoint VISTA Construction Accounting Software, while exceeding performance productivity standards.
Handle support cases via email, chat & telephone.
Monitor, track, and document customer support calls and related activities in CRM system.
Use SQL Query, reporting tools, and spreadsheets to examine underlying data.
Assist other departments with application issues and development of the software.
Develops Knowledge Base articles using KCI (Knowledge Centered Support) practices.
Serves as an on-call resource for International calls.
The Application Support Specialist serves as an important primary support liaison between the company and the customer, and is responsible for resolving complex customer-related software issues associated with the use of our accounting, service and project management software, as well as other point solutions. If you are bored with the typical repetitive accounting cycle you may be the ideal candidate to join our team. This is the job where you use your accounting knowledge to make a difference for others.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Responds to customer product inquiries via telephone or in written internet-based email or chat sessions.
· Resolves customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
· Troubleshoots problems with malfunctioning electro/mechanical equipment or software applications and recommends corrective action.
· Documents customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
· Ensures customer satisfaction by resolving cases submitted by customers to Software Support Department.
· Logs all customer questions and problems and tracks the same through to resolution using our case software.
· Escalate cases as appropriate to Tier 2 or Senior level support and collaborate on testing/troubleshooting.
· Perform testing of supported software to determine if issues reported by customers are the result of a programming anomaly and if so, compose a detailed bug ticket to be transferred to Development for resolution.
· When appropriate, utilizes database management tools to query and review database records.
· Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily customer- centric activities:
o Ability to quickly develop and maintain a high level of knowledge of software products, and remain expert on current product knowledge both from an internal and from a user perspective.
o Demonstrated ability to empathize with customers, actively listen; ability to always defuse situations rather than intensify one.
· Excellent problem-solving skills, a strong customer-service orientation and commitment to insuring timely, quality solutions to customer issues.
· Ability to understand technical concepts and communicate them clearly to individuals with varied backgrounds and skill levels.
· Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality, presents numerical data effectively, and is able to read and interpret written information.
· Well-organized, self-directed team player. Remains open to others’ ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things.
· Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills. Listens effectively, transmits information accurately and understandably, and actively seeks feedback. Effectively presents and explains information to various group sizes and levels of knowledge.
· Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
· Demonstrates professionalism, discretion, and good judgment in all interactions with co-workers, and customers.
· Handles confidential and sensitive information and records with a high degree of discretion, diligence and good judgment.
· Consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
· A practical knowledge of accounting practices usually performed by a full-charge bookkeeper/office manager/controller.
· Strong problem-solving skills and inherent decision-making ability.
· Good initiative and assertiveness.
· Good project coordination skills and the ability to organize work in an efficient manner.
· Ability to work well under stress and time pressures.
· Experience in software application support.
· Experience using or supporting Spectrum software.
· Accounting or Project Coordination/Management experience in the construction industry.
· Experience processing payroll and payroll tax reporting.