Position Details: Program Manager-(919642N)
Enterprise Architecture Program Manager
client does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We're looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At client, it's about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
If you’re ready to innovate and lead our Enterprise Architecture and Next Generation Platform organization, come join us now! You will be part of an organization that is revolutionizing client technology platforms and architecting a technology landscape that is simplified, modern, flexible and will ultimately enable client on its journey to 2020 and beyond.
Your Role on the Team
As a Program Manager, you will be part of a highly visible, strategic team focused on aligning strategic objectives with tactical demands. The successful candidate will:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Design and manage program structure, schedule and resource allocation model to support both Agile and Waterfall methodology.
- Define, implement, maintain, and communicate program, product and project management procedures and processes to enable work streams to deliver against the defined project goals and scope on time and on budget.
- Develop financial model and annual operating plans.
- Enable effective, efficient working relationship with related and assigned teams
- Responsible for program/project scope, change, issue and risk management; Identify and manage risks, changes, issues and scope. Facilitate mitigation through relevant stakeholders and governance processes.
- Define, implement and monitor metrics and KPIs to report project status and ensure ongoing strategic alignment with short and long-term business objectives
- Establish and maintain best practices and standardized frameworks, tools and operational processes related to project management, collaboration, knowledge management, resource planning, vendor management, and dashboards
- Need to demonstrate a proven track record of successfully managing multiple simultaneous large, complex programs in a results-driven environment, and accountability of deadlines and value propositions.
- Manage project budgets and scope, and will conduct resource mitigation planning for risks that are proactively identified.
- Strong Leadership Identity
- Innovation Mindset
- Enterprise-level Program/Project Management
- Capacity Planning / Management / Optimization
- Project and Program Management Acumen
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Information Technology or related field. MBA preferred.
- 7-10 years’ experience leading and managing large-scale programs; should include comprehensive experience as a business/process leader or as a leader in a functional role.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working on technology products or projects
- Formal training in project or portfolio management methodologies and/or certifications
- Demonstrated success in cross-functional integration/relationships and program execution
- Deep understanding of application and execution of program metrics and KPI’s
- Ability to drive large-scale change/projects
- Expert level project/program management skills. Lean process design experience preferred.
- Proven track record of being results orientated with demonstrated ability to achieve aggressive goals.
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated success reporting to C-suite leaders to influence decision making.
- Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- Demonstration of strong influencing skills
To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates must successfully complete a thorough background investigation prior to receiving any offer of employment from client.
Have we piqued your interest? Good, then a generous benefits package will only sweeten the deal. We offer a stock purchase plan, 401(k), a casual work environment, and a host of other perks we don't have room to mention here.
As soon as you post your resume, our technical recruiter will be immediately notified. We're interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online.
- EXCELLENT WRITTEN
- PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
- PROCESS DESIGN
- PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
- CAPACITY PLANNING
- ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE
- KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
- MICROSOFT EXCEL
- PROGRAM MANAGER
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- RISK MANAGEMENT
- SWITCH CAPACITY
- VENDOR MANAGEMENT