As SAP Information Security Architecture Consultant, you will join a diverse team of technical experts in building a world-class security technical advisory and thought-leadership organization. In this role you will be providing exceptional and practical, technical and logistical direction to its internal customers; enabling the business to move and innovate rapidly while minimizing risks to the Brand.
This is not SAP Security admin or analyst/engineer position. The position requires experience in design, architecture and consulting with different business units.
· Reference direction set by the Corporate Information Security team (CIS) and the technology teams
· Drive consumption and adoption of the existing CIS security services
· Evaluate and recommend activities to support Clinet’s Information Security Program
· Coordinate with cross functional teams for alignment and establish practices for validation of controls throughout the design and delivery lifecycle.
· Facilitate business & technology risk decisions
· Apply the security control standards and practices to be embedded within each system and environment
SAP Information Security Architecture Consultant will accomplish these responsibilities by
· Effectively communicating & influencing at the program management, technical lead, and senior leadership levels.
· Partner with business and technology to provide expert security guidance into design and implementation of enterprise capabilities.
· Consult with both technology and business teams to identify priorities and security capability requirements and incorporate these requirements into the security strategy.
· Work closely with different work streams end-to-end in releasing secure and compliant infrastructure, applications and experiences at the speed of business.
· Good understanding of business requirements, industry threat landscape, and business risk appetite.
· Minimum 8 years' experience in information security or information technology disciplines.
· Recent security experience with major large global enterprise, good understanding of information security, and complex high-end SAP implementations.
· Security experience with SAP S4 Hana, SAP S4 Finance, UX and SAP S4 Fashion highly preferred.
· Experience with cloud deployment models, secure coding, cyber security, data migration, and data security.
· Deep subject matter expertise with SAP Industry Best Practices, SAP Systems, Data and information flows.
· Working knowledge of compliance controls, legal and regulatory laws, and requirements in relation to SAP.
· Strong technical knowledge and confidence in communicating with highly technical audiences.
· Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate across all areas and levels of the business.
· Proven ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions driving towards results.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Proven experience in identifying solutions for complex problems in enterprise environments.
· Motivated self-starter who is has a track record of taking ownership of information security challenges and driving them to resolution. CISSP, CHH, OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, CPT certifications highly beneficial.