fThisThis position will require building containers with either Kubernetes or Docker using API’s in a Java/ Cloud/ AWS environment.
· BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
· Attitude and aptitude for continually learning new things
· Expert in at least one of the following domains: Kubernetes, public cloud (AWS/Azure), server-side web dev, client-side web dev, REST/web services
· Good knowledge of design principles and best practices for implementing web APIs
· Experience with AWS and/or Azure cloud technologies, big data, data analytics.
· Experience with a server-side web application technology such as: Node.js, JSP, ASP.NET
· Experience with UI frameworks and technologies (Angular, D3, Bootstrap)
· Solid understanding of software development frameworks, architecture concepts and terminology
· Proven technical leadership experience on at least 5 large scale projects, providing leadership to at Software Engineers on each project, with projects impacting multiple business units.
· 7 years' professional experience using 3 or more development languages or tools
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Ability to travel up to 10% as needed