DDS TRANSITION MANAGEMENT LEAD, DEMAND & SUPPLY MANAGEMENT
The focus of the DDS Transition Management Lead will be to elevate the Digital Demand Sensing (DDS) change management journey, enabling full user adoption and business value realization.
As the Transition Management Lead for DDS you will be a critical member of the core change management team and DDS leadership team. You will lead a team of transition managers, communication managers, and training managers who are tasked with driving a transformational change aligned with the DDS program strategy. You will create team accountabilities, manage deliverables, and ensure the employees and contractors are engaged and focused on the right work. You must be passionate about being part of an ever-evolving body of work, balancing ideation with delivery, within a transformational digital program that will change Client’s ways of working.
· Defining and delivering innovative TM strategies and plans that will drive transformational change for Client and deliver value for the DDS program
· Managing and executing TM tactics, working with a strategic consulting partner
· Coordinating all TM timelines and deliverables
· Understand the DDS solution and implications for transformational change across the various dimensions of Client’s business. Be the voice for Client culture and ways of working.
· Actively engage business stakeholders within the Client matrix and the DSM leadership team to ensure successful adoption. Own the messaging and content preparation for executive forums and workshops.
· Work with the DSM Transition Management Director and Client’s Transformational Office to align on strategy and execution. Benchmark change management best practices and maintain an external network of TM practitioners.
· Measuring TM effectiveness through qualitative and quantitative methods
· Bachelor's degree in business, HR, or related field required
· 7 to 10 years of change management experience in a corporate environment, focused on large-scale transformational change
· Transition Management certification preferred (e.g. PROSCI, ACMP)
· Familiarity with the Agile product management approach
· Proven ability to communicate plans across a complex matrix on a corporate, regional and functional basis
· Experience initiating and driving the ideation process contributing meaningful, innovative strategies to the business
· Deep understanding of change management trends and best practices with a digital-first mindset
· Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
· Ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines while maintaining keen attention to detail
· Project Management experience in developing and executing project workbacks, timelines and budgets
· Ability to comprehend business needs, synthesize technical and specialized knowledge and translate them into a cohesive strategy
· Tolerance for ambiguity, strong prioritization skills, and the ability to work well with a large variety of personalities at all levels of business