Client does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We're looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Client, it's about bringing all that you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Now, more than ever, our organization needs to respond quickly to turn market disruptions into opportunities for our brand. To achieve this, we must continue to develop our Enterprise Data & Analytics capabilities to ensure we’re maximizing the power of the Client enterprise in the Data & Analytics/Machine learning space and managing data as a competitive advantage.
If you’re ready to innovate and help lead our Enterprise Data & Analytics organization, come join us now! You will be part of an organization that is revolutionizing Client technology platforms and architecting a data and analytics landscape that is simplified, modern, flexible and will ultimately enable Client on its journey to 2020 and beyond.
As an Enterprise Strategy Analyst within the Enterprise Data Strategy & Information Management team you will be a key member of a growing and passionate team focused on developing our strategies to make data a competitive advantage for Client. We collaborate across business and technology to define our value and business cases, direct the master data management capabilities, and develop guides to tackle patterns in the management of our information
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Applies leading practices and knowledge of internal/external business challenges to improve processes and services through the use and management of data
· Can create business cases and identify value to propose funding to support data maturity initiatives
· Work closely with Enterprise Data & Analytics teams around data management and data governance requiring strategic alignment and views.
· Drives the people, process, technology, and data requirements for small projects
· Ability to translate customer needs into specific use cases and requirements
· Works closely with program management teams to update project status, risks, and issues for escalation and prioritization of work
· Build knowledge of Client core business processes to understand data challenges and express solutions in context of business value
· Can lead engagements with business teams to develop business frameworks
· Can work with technical teams to create tests and standards to support business data management strategies
· Develop and execute data maturity measurements
· Effective Communicator
· Broad Business Process and Systems Understanding
· Perform Business and Data Analysis
· Strategic Thinking and Tactical Execution
· Team Player
· Passionate about Technology, Information, and Data
· Develop Strategy Documents and Presentations
· Can hold JAD and Requirement sessions.
· A Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology or related field
· 5+ years’ experience in a professional organization collaborating across multiple functions
· Comfortable working with ambiguity and evolving priorities
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
· Strong presentation and facilitation skills
· Proven experience building strong working relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams
· Passion for data with demonstrated ability to use data to tell a story and influence decision making
· Detail oriented with strong information seeking skills
· Understand of Data Maturity models
· Familiarity with Agile methods and story creation
· Track record defining business value and risk
· Experience as Management Consultant or Senior BSA with data experience preferred
To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates must successfully complete a thorough background investigation prior to receiving any offer of employment from Client.
Have we piqued your interest? Good, then a generous benefits package will only sweeten the deal. We offer a 401(k), a casual work environment, and a host of other perks we don't have room to mention here.
As soon as you post your resume, our technical recruiter will be immediately notified. We're interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online.
Client is committed to employing a diverse workforce. EOE/M/F/H/V