Position Details: Information Management Lead-(937242TH)
The nature of the work is focused on the company’s computer and telephony technology tools used to create, store, exchange, and use all forms of information.
- Understanding and experience in one or more Hot Skill Technology (Java, .net, SAP, PeopleSoft) Performs technical analytics related to advanced data analysis, data mining, and source to target mapping.
- Create context process and system diagrams.
- Work with remote groups such as vendors, other Client facilities, and or departments to gather and document tactical requirements from the business.
- Coordinate and communicate functional requirements of business unit and technical solutions with IT capability resources by designing and documenting advanced functional specs.
- Ensures standards, processes, and policies are followed within their department.
- Creates and applies global process standards to regional technology solutions. Works with systems personnel to implement design.
- Participates in development of project plan/timeline. Provides input into project mgmt. Communicates project status to mgmt. Participates in change management at department and end user level.
- May create reports and consult on best practice configuration of systems. May configure packaged solutions to unique and complex business requirements.
- Performs complex testing activities including construction of test plans/scripts including the expected results and the validation of test results.
- Communicate and document system changes to the business. Translate system functionality into business relevant language.
- BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS
- DATA ANALYSIS
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- PROJECT PLAN
- TEST PLANS
- DATA MINING
- MARKETING ANALYSIS