Position Details: Coupa Product Analyst-(935971FI)
SaaS implementation / administration experience as part of agile team without coupa specifically.
We need a product anlayst who has experience being an admin for a SaaS tool, ideally has SAP integration experience, ideally has agile, ideally has coupa.
Candidates with SaaS tool admin/configuration. They will take resumes without Coupa to get a better fit.
Your Role on the Team
As a Client Technology Product Analyst, you will be a key member of our Enterprise Finance Solutions team, working with the business and its stakeholders to provide cloud-based procurement & invoicing solutions through SaaS tools. As a successful Product Analyst, you'll have the following analytical and/or technical skills:
- Thorough understanding of Coupa’s procurement & invoicing tool, including procure-to-pay and eInvoicing modules and the business processes that utilize them
- Hands-on configuration and support experience of Coupa
- Creation of procurement/invoicing approval chains, dynamic account validation rules, charts of accounts, business account security groups, and technical/business roles in Coupa
- Experience working with Agile methodology, including creating stories, working in a Kanban environment, participating in scrums and other Agile ceremonies
- Consultancy approach to your work: having the ability to take complex real-world problems, understand and communicate them and translate them into feasible solutions
- Ability to successfully elicit from appropriate business partners all forms of requirements (e.g. functional, performance, usability, compliance, regulatory, technical)
- Experience working with business partners from different geographies outside of North America (Europe, China, Asia Pacific) to incorporate their short and long-term procurement and invoicing requirements, statutory regulations, and controls into viable solutions
- Commitment to collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Experience working with various integration partners and 3rd party consultants to integrate business requirements into implemented technical solution
- Experience creating functional specs, Source-to-Target Maps, batch and configuration documents for integration partners for development of data links between systems
- Knowledge of SDLC framework to implement tool for initial go live, operational changes, break fixes, and maintenance releases
- Experience in troubleshooting Coupa and other invoicing/procurement systems and processing concerns from the business and suppliers.
- Ability to provide knowledge and expertise to production support teams to allow for the operational support of the eProcurement and eInvoicing tools
- Experience in analyzing potential gaps in business processes for the designing, solutioning, implementing, planning and integration tests, training and performing post Go-Live support
- Knowledge and understanding of Travel & Expense and Vendor Management areas a plus
You'll work on defining user stories, implementing the user stories through configuration and integration and supporting the Enterprise Finance Solutions Delivery Portfolio of Solutions. You will collaborate with Product Manager, Product Owner and your peer Product Analysts, Application Engineers and Business partners to deliver technical solutions. You'll be a key contributor in all aspects of development and support, and involvement in all phases of the software development lifecycle. You'll work in a team environment but will also need facilitation skills and the ability to lead project team meetings as needed. It is important in this role, and all of Client, to be able to create new ideas, generate consensus, and work cooperatively.
- Bachelor's degree and Post Graduate/MBA with knowledge of Finance and other relevant area or equivalent experience
- 5 years' experience in a Product Analyst or similar role
- Prior experience in supporting and developing using SAP AR/AP, Coupa Procurement and Invoicing. Coupa Sourcing and Concur Travel & Expense management experience is a plus.
- Extensive experience and knowledge implementing global solutions in a multi tenant cloud environment using project lifecycle processes, including design, testing, implementation and post go live support.
- Success in designing and leading requirements discovery sessions; including use of interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, business process modeling and workflow analysis with local and non-local team members.
- Anticipates customer needs; assesses requirements and identifies new solutions
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with management, technical peers, and business stakeholders
- Candidate must demonstrate excellent communication of complex topics to a diverse audience and positive customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to build positive business relationships and influence collaboratively across IT and the Global Business Partners
- Ability to engineer or re-engineer processes with a mindset of creating efficiencies and eliminating technical debt.
- Provide training on new systems
- Ability to collaborate and consult with a cross functional support team with multiple, competing priorities
- Strong information seeking skills and a drive to deliver results
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- GO LIVE
- OPERATIONAL SUPPORT
- PROCESS MODELING
- WORKFLOW ANALYSIS
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED
- PROJECT LIFECYCLE
- RETAIL SALES
- SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
- STRUCTURED SOFTWARE
- USER STORIES
- VENDOR MANAGEMENT