Client does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Client, it’s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Client Tech brings together technology and process expertise to create value for the consumer. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology capabilities that enable Client, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize consumer value, and drive profitable business growth.
As our Expert Cloud Security Architect, you will use your extensive knowledge of cloud security principles and technologies, industry best practice, professional experience, collaboration and good judgment to establish an information security strategy and roadmap. You will influence the direction of information technology at Client as it relates to adoption of Cloud services and infrastructure, reviewing and influencing decisions on migrating from on-premise data centers to cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platforms, etc.
- Takes strategic direction and defines frameworks, roadmaps, and reference architectures that incorporate enterprise standards and direction to improve the global corporate security posture while addressing risks;
- Provide detailed input into the creation of the annual Cloud Security budget;
- Work with Business IT teams to continually improve the security posture of their application portfolios;
- Inform and aid in the development of a multi-year IT Security Strategy that outlines key initiatives in support of the Client Information Security Strategy;
- Create a sustainable security framework to allow secure technology standardization;
- Provides thought leadership within highly visible projects and initiatives to ensure appropriate security controls are in place to protect Client data;
- Develop business cases for the adoption of new technology, standards and processes;
- Review projects for security concerns and provide security guidance to business partners, engineering, governance, and support teams;
- Support management in understanding architectural information risk within/against Client;
- Analyze market and security trends and adjust the strategic roadmap accordingly;
- Stay current on security technologies, trends, standards and best practices; and
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To make it clear, we're not looking for just anyone. We're looking for someone special, someone who had these experiences and clearly demonstrated these skills:
- Expert knowledge of information security standards, principles and practices;
- Expert knowledge of cloud services including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS;
- Direct experience with Azure required; experience with Google Cloud Platforms, Alibaba Cloud, Salesforce, or other cloud platforms preferred;
- The ability to assess risk and translate it to business relevant considerations and facts;
- Demonstrated relevant security expertise in designing secure architectures for a mix of the following areas:
- Web Applications and Services / Linux/UNIX / Workstation Operating Systems (Windows / MacOS) / Network Devices / Storage Devices / Virtualization / IDS & IPS Technologies / SIEM Technologies Secure Application Development / Encryption / PKI / Identity Management
- In addition knowledge in the following areas are highly desirable:
Application Security / Database Security (Oracle/MySQL) Compliance - SOX, PCI, ISO 27001 Cloud / Colocation / Forensics / Cyber Intelligence National and International Privacy laws and regulation
- Ability to assess risk and translate it to business relevant considerations and facts;
- Proven analytical and problem solving ability;
- Superior communication, ability to explain complex concepts in plain language and graphics;
- Must be trustworthy in keeping sensitive data confidential; and
- Ten years of information technology experience with a minimum of five years in an information security related role in a fortune 500 company.
Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK)
Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA)