EXPERT THREAT INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
Client Tech brings together technology and process expertise to create value for the consumer. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology capabilities that enable Client, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize consumer value, and drive profitable business growth. Client provides a unique global environment and diverse business; retail, marketing, manufacturing, and supply chain logistics. We believe that Cyber Threat Intelligence is a key capability in our Information Security function.
As an Expert Threat Intelligence Analyst your role in the Threat Intelligence team is to assist the Client Corporate Information Security team by researching and analyzing current and emerging threats and vulnerabilities that have the potential to cause harm or malicious actions against the Client environment. You will maintain awareness of the cyber threat landscape and leverage automation to build better detection capabilities. This role will also provide direct support to the Client Cyber Defense Center (NCDC), Client Incident Response, and CIS Ops management team.
If you believe in a business risk balanced approach and you excel in a highly-matrixed, people-focused environment this is the place for you. If you believe that sport can change the world, this is the place for you.
· You have intimate knowledge about information security threat intelligence and thrive on the details of threat analysis. You know what's possible and what's not. You know how to determine what's relevant to Client.
· You are a strong people leader. You know how to build and motivate teams and
individuals and help them grow to their potential.
· Your ethics and ability to manage sensitive material are unquestionable.
· Change is an opportunity and ambiguity doesn't rattle you.
· Work life balance is as important to you as it is to us. However, the occasional ad-hoc change of evening or weekend plans you see as a collective opportunity to excel.
· Your formal education and experience is, or is similar to, a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Security/Assurance, Engineering, or related field of study.
· You have experience in and understand the full stack of cyber threat modelling to identify potential threats.
· You have excellent written and verbal communication skills required. You are able to communicate details in a clear, business relevant manner.
· You have a Customer-oriented focus, with a strong interest in a satisfied client.
· And, you take pride in being diligent and self-driven