Position Details: Insider Threat Operations Lead-(937601E)
Client does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We're looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Client, it's about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
As the Insider Threat Operations Lead in CIS, you will be a leader in the Client Technology Corporate Information Security group and support Client’s Insider Threat program. The successful candidate will bring a high level of passion for building and driving the operations of the Insider Threat Operations team. A solid communications foundation is a must, and we are looking for a person who is motivated to work the details to ensure our organization operates effectively. In addition, you'll get to work alongside truly talented teams and help them enhance their performance by promoting collaboration, innovation and a sense of ownership.
Insider Threat Leadership
- Accountable for the near-term (1-year) execution of the ITO strategy, including clear definition of committed milestones, timely reporting of progress and risks to leadership, and strong coordination across stakeholders.
- Identify, define, and inspire ITO teammates to deliver against the program objectives critical to our success
- Identify program requirements from key stakeholders (LT, MT, & SME’s) to ensure that programs are appropriately staffed and supported in their delivery
- Act as an escalation point for project issues that impact projects’ cost, schedule and / or performance. Able to provide clear prioritization to team members.
Builds and leads the team of skilled portfolio and program managers, to ensure the following:
- Work with all groups within the organization to ensure objectives and scope are aligned and integrated with unified strategy, working with functional leads to put in place goal-delivering plans.
- Owns the business case for the ITO operational objectives, establishes and maintains cross functional coordination
- Organization, Planning and Execution: Maintains ultimate responsibility regarding program objectives operating within financial and resource constraints; Manages project dependencies within the program and builds the program team.
- Ensures vendor contracts, relationships, performance, and communications are well managed.
- Drive continual improvements and optimizations to business processes and alignment
- Passion for connecting CIS services and mission to the core Client business units
- Highly skilled in both verbal and visual high-profile communication
- Deep understanding of the complex multi-functional environment of Client, with ability to build connections, influence, and alignment with your partners
- Demonstrated ability for problem solving and thinking outside the box
- Ability to define clear objectives and priorities for the team, including willingness to prioritize the most impacting elements.
- Vision for leading and uniting the team around the CIS and Client missions, staying anchored in what we stand for and helping other teams succeed
- Intrinsically inspired by the power of the Brand - celebrate and share our wins!
To make it clear, we're not looking for just anyone. We're looking for someone special, someone who has these experiences and clearly demonstrates these skills:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years project/program management experience delivering strategic or cross functional project through the application of formal project management methodology.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, including the ability to influence and motivate others in a cross-functional team (both directly and indirectly)
- Ability to establish an independent view, while effectively collaborating with peers in a team environment
- Strong analytical skills and experience creating and presenting executive reports and briefings
- Strong verbal and written communication, as well as information-seeking skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to drive recommendations
- Proficient in Microsoft Powerpoint, Word, Excel; Mac skills also highly preferred
- MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
- PROBLEM SOLVING
- PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- BUSINESS CASE
- INFORMATION SECURITY
- MICROSOFT EXCEL
- MICROSOFT WORD
- VENDOR AGREEMENTS
- VENDOR CONTRACTS