Position Details: Converse Information Security Architecture-(937538FI)
Converse has a deep connection to our consumers around the globe, and we look to unleash their creative spirit by delivering compelling products and experiences. We are looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Our culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. Here, it’s about each person bringing their skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game. As part of Client, Inc., we are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be.
As Converse Information Security Architecture Consultant- Corporate Information Security, you will join a team of technical experts in building a world-class security technical advisory and thought-leadership organization providing exceptional and practical, technical and logistical direction to its internal customers; enabling Converse to move and innovate rapidly while minimizing risks to the Brand. Our focus is in the areas of Security Architecture, Secure Development Lifecycle Management, Application Security, Cloud Security, Risk and Compliance, and Business to Business Security within Converse Business Units. We work in conjunction and as a broader capability through our partnership and extension of the Client Information Security Team. As such, strong communication, leadership, relationship building and problem-solving skills are a must.
Contribute to a team of technical experts and specialists whose mission is:
- Provide critical input and guidance to ensure that Converse Technology is aligned appropriately with Client Corporate Information Security when considering key priorities such as business requirements, industry threat landscape, and risk appetite of Client, Inc.
- Work closely with Converse Technology end-to-end in releasing secure and compliant infrastructure, applications and experiences at the speed of business.
- Partner with business, technology and Client to provide expert security guidance into design and implementation of Converse Technology capabilities.
- Consult with both technology, business and Client teams to identify priorities and security capability requirements, and incorporate these requirements into the security strategy.
- Strong technical knowledge and confidence in communicating with both highly technical audiences and non-highly technical audiences.
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate across all areas and levels of the business and to comprehend complex business initiatives.
- Ability to adjust communication style and approach, from strategic leadership to highly technical audiences.
- Proven ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions driving towards results.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; proven experience in identifying solutions for complex problems.
- Motivated self-starter who is has a track record of taking ownership of information security challenges and driving them to resolution.
- Proven ability to work within Converse/Client’s matrix to influence and drive results.
- Established cross functional personal network within Converse Tech, Converse Business and Client CIS and Technology.
- Understanding of CIS’s service catalog, tools, capabilities, and strategic roadmap and priorities.
- Experience with AWS, Azure, IAM, SAP, WMS, NIST CIF highly beneficial.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Information Management or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in information security or information technology disciplines.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCSP, CRISC, SANS or related certifications strongly preferred but equivalent knowledge will be considered.
- INFORMATION SECURITY
- PROBLEM SOLVING
- BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS
- BUSINESS TO BUSINESS
- EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- RELATIONSHIP BUILDING
- SECURITY ARCHITECTURE