Position Details: GRC Exceptions Analyst - 938527TH
GRC Risk Exception Analyst
Client does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Client, it’s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Client Technology brings together technology and process expertise to create value for the consumer. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology capabilities that enable Client, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize consumer value, and drive profitable business growth.
As a Senior GRC Analyst, your role on the Governance team will include leveraging your knowledge of security policies, standards, controls, and industry best practices to consult with partners across all of Client Inc. You will be involved playing a critical role in ensuring that GRC functions are incorporated into key security services and program while validating risk mitigation functions within Client Inc. are functioning correctly. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Assess current platforms against Client security and configuration standards
- Perform risk assessments in alignment with Client methodologies and provide timely feedback to stakeholders
- Manage and prioritize the risk exception queue, distributing workload to other risk analysts
- Evaluate and process exceptions to information security policies and standards
- Interface with key security architects and engineers to ensure expectations and remediation activities are aligned to best practices
- Ability to quickly identify risks that require escalation to higher levels of leadership
- Ability to operate independently and show measurable progress daily
- Stay current on information technologies, trends, standards and best practices
- Ability to obtain a deep level of technical and process knowledge across multiple security and IT domains in a short amount of time
To make it clear, we're not looking for just anyone. We're looking for someone special, someone who had these experiences and clearly demonstrated these skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field and minimum of 3 years relevant IT experience
- CISA, CRISC, CISSP certifications beneficial
- Experience in a variety of IT disciplines strongly desired
- Former system administration experience is a plus.
- IT Audit, internal Audit and/or risk advisory experience is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to think logically and strategically about technical solutions that are efficient, scalable, and re-usable.
- Proven ability to identify and develop clear and understandable performance measures from high-level business objectives.
- Excellent collaboration skills – must be eager to work as part of a cohesive team and work as a partner to other teams within Client, Inc. both at WHQ and globally.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity is a must.
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to gather relevant data and information, actively listen, dialogue freely, verbalize ideas effectively, negotiate tense situations successfully, and manage and resolve conflict.
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated expertise of building a consensus across business partners and technology leaders, and influencing successful outcomes.
- Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others.
- Experience working successfully in a highly matrixed work environment.
- Passion for the Client brand and for an innovative, Just Do It work environment.
To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates must successfully complete a thorough background investigation prior to receiving any offer of employment from Client.
Have we piqued your interest? Good, then a generous benefits package will only sweeten the deal. We offer a stock purchase plan, 401(k), a casual work environment, and a host of other perks we don't have room to mention here.
As soon as you post your resume, our technical recruiter will be immediately notified. We're interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online.
- SECURITY POLICIES
- INFORMATION SECURITY
- IT AUDIT
- RISK ASSESSMENT
- MICROSOFT EXCEL
- PROBLEM SOLVING
- SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION
- SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATION