Position Details: NodeJS Engineer -930173FI
YOUR ROLE ON THE TEAM
In this role you will work as part of an engineering squad that builds back-end services that support various forms of consumer engagement in a retail space. The candidate will need to be comfortable working in both traditional and AWS environments, have experience working with a DevOps mindset on an Agile team, including building containerized web services, CI/CD pipelines and automated tests.
SCOPE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver well-documented and well-tested code, and participate in peer code reviews
- Ensure solutions are designed and developed using a scalable, highly resilient cloud native architecture on AWS.
- Ensure product and technical features are delivered to spec and on-time.
- Assist in the support and operation of the platforms you help develop.
- Ability follow operational best practices for tools and automation development. Including: Style guides, versioning practices, source control, branching and merging patterns.
- Collaborate with and consult other Nike development teams.
- REST WEB SERVICES
- DATABASE DESIGN
- TEST PLANS
- APPLICATION SUPPORT
- DEV OPS
- PROBLEM SOLVING