Position Details: Software Engineer-941050E
On the Commerce in the Cloud Payment API team, you will play a critical role in providing programming interfaces and micro services to internal and external ecommerce partners. Our services and applications play a central role in facilitating payment authorization and stored payment solutions for a variety of platforms, including the SNKRS app and Client.com. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be partner with your teammates to ensure our software is of the highest quality and that we meet all of our deliverables on a demanding schedule. Senior Software engineers on the Payment team partner with other DTC domains and the Architecture team to help shape our technical vision and deliver systems that serve our consumers worldwide.
- Participate in the Scrum with the team
- Contribute code to the team’s business deliverables
- Participate in design sessions and implementation plans.
- Resolve technical issues and remove blockers for your team
- Encourage innovation with new technologies and elegant solutions
- Provide solution/code reviews and give feedback.
- Evaluate technical decisions and their impact on the architecture
- Help Onboard new team members
- Ensure successful quality software with emphasis in :Security, Privacy, Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, Performance
- Work through dependencies and integration with other engineering teams
- Partner with the Product Owners to drive clarity on requirements. Define technical options, provide estimates on effort and risk, and evaluate technical feasibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5 years’ experience in highly distributed systems with high transaction volume
- Experience with working on projects in highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary development teams
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, MVC architecture, and design patterns
- Experience designing APIs and creating Java RESTful microservices
- Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, test driven development, static analysis, and automated integration tests. Continuous delivery experience preferred.
- Experience delivering software in a Scrum development process
- e-Commerce experience is a plus
- Cloud infrastructure and development experience (AWS preferred)
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- DESIGN PATTERNS
- DATA STRUCTURES
- DISTRIBUTED SYSTEMS
- MODEL VIEW CONTROLLER
- OBJECT-ORIENTED PROGRAMMING
- UNIT TESTING