Position Details: Enterprise Architecture Scrum Master-920454TH
Scrum Master – Client Technology
Become a Part of the Client Team
Client does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Client, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
client Technology designs, creates and implements the methods and tools needed to make the world’s largest sports brand run faster, smarter and more securely. Global Technology teams aggressively innovate the solutions needed to help employees navigate client's rapidly evolving landscape. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Simply put, without Client Technology, there are no client products.
The Client Enterprise Architecture team needs a strong leader and team player to help maximize team performance and effectiveness.
In this role, you will:
- Schedule and facilitate team ceremonies, meetings and working sessions. Track and communicate action items and next steps to help propel the team forward.
- Facilitate the development of team-level quarterly goals, ensuring alignment with over-arching program goals.
- Facilitate team level quarterly planning, capturing cross-team dependencies and risks.
- Understand program roadmaps and backlogs to ensure team commitments are aligned with strategic direction.
- Track progress and maintain team focus on delivery of quarterly goals and commitments.
- Identify and help remove roadblocks, escalate decisions needed by leadership and develop and manage a team risk log.
- Successfully manage risk and issue mitigation.
- Identify, communicate and track cross-team dependencies.
- Maintain the team’s project prioritization, capacity plan, program board, backlog and burn down charts.
- Enable the creation of processes, methodologies and frameworks to unlock workflows, as needed.
Communicate and Collaborate
- Establish and maintain an architecture resource plan in alignment with stakeholder needs, identifying gaps.
- Formulate and execute on a communications plan for your team; in alignment with broader communication plans
- Produce team-level status reports identifying highlights, challenges, risks and milestones.
- Drive cross-team collaboration through identification and scheduling of cross-team alignment sessions/events, when needed.
- Identify, track and disseminate team metrics to illustrate business value delivered.
- Document team operating model, engagement model, areas of focus, stakeholders and KPIs.
- Schedule and facilitate consistent demos to applicable stakeholders to illustrate iterative progress.
- Escalate what is working and what needs to be improved to leadership.
- Highlight stories of individual and team success.
Drive Team Leadership
- Drive operation and execution strategies for your team.
- Partner with team leader to drive agenda topics and focus areas for staff meetings and alignment sessions.
- Plan team-building activities and encourage team health and growth opportunities.
- Strive to understand strategic direction for the team and help to identify ways to drive progress.
- Act as the liaison between Client Technology PMO and your team to share knowledge about events, training opportunities and other pertinent information.
- Coach, mentor, and evangelize project/program management and agile best practices across the organization.
- Empower the team to share their points of view, think outside the box, collaborate and bring their best selves into the work they do.
- Bachelors' degree in Business, Communications, Computer Science or a related field, with 4 years additional relevant professional experience accepted in lieu of a degree.
- 5 years hands-on Scrum Master/Project Manager experience; experience in a large-scale setting a plus.
- Proven track record leading a team in operations and execution, resulting in goal delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to drive a team’s direction through influence rather than managerial authority.
- Strong facilitation skills to help guide meeting attendees to action and outcome. Ability to perform facilitation at multiple levels of the organization (team vs. director vs. executive).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience managing projects within a project tracking tool; VersionOne experience is a plus.
- Proven track record leading teams through changes in project definition, project delivery, and process improvement.
- Past success creating high performance teams through inspiring and empowering team members to achieve results.
- Certified Scrum Master or other Scrum certification desired.
- Experience and/or familiarity with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is a plus.
- PROCESS FACILITATION
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS
- AGILE PDM
- EXCELLENT VERBAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- RESOURCE UTILIZATION
- PROJECT MANAGER
- ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE
- PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
- PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
- STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- TEAM PLAYER