Position Details: NA Supply Chain Release Coordinator - 942121S
Job Description – Sr. Release Coordinator Logistics Supply Chain
Work hard, Play hard. Become a part of the Client Team.
As our NA Supply Chain COE Release Coordinator, you will play a key role in cultivating partnerships with both internal and external stakeholders within Client’s Supply Chain. You will be part of a high performing team that consults, communicates, and monitor test and deployment plans to ensure all deliverables are adhered to and risks are mitigated based on input from multiple stakeholders within various portfolio teams.
Support release execution by monitoring of each phase of the release and alert appropriate stakeholders of any issues that need to be addressed.
In this role, you would:
- Collaborate and maintain a thorough working knowledge of Client’s Supply Chain processes and networks.
- Proactively communicates all initiatives, enhancements, and releases impacting NA Supply Chain operations to ensure business readiness.
- Review Business Requirement Documents to identify and report potential risks to existing processes and come up with solutions to mitigate such.
- Manage and conduct functional and full-system testing of new processes and changes including integration between multiple systems across North America.
- Diligently review and update existing documentation on SOPs for various business processes as required and create new documentation where none exists.
- Working and delivering completed product within tight timelines and delivering results with efficiency and accuracy.
- Provide trouble-shooting and problem-solving as needed.
- Successfully engage and collaborate with multiple projects simultaneously while multitasking tedious requests and work with time constraints.
- As a NA Operations and Logistics PS Business representative, you will be responsible for the product and product features from concept to implementation.
- Utilize multiple system platforms for a variety of teams across North America
Requirements for the position include:
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Experience in Logistics/Supply Chain/Distribution
- Experience with SAP AFS
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with people on different levels inside and outside of the organization
- Knowledge of SAFe Agile
- Experience within retail, wholesale, operations, and the digital environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools
- Demonstrated excellent analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills
- Possess strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize a varied workload
- Problem solving/resolution and results oriented skills
- Technical understanding of integration between systems (MFT/EDI/etc. preferred)
- Understanding Supply Chain process flows and functionality
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Able to travel occasionally, as required (estimated once per year, for 2-5 days)
- ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS
- SUPPLY CHAIN
- SYSTEM TESTING
- MICROSOFT OFFICE
- PROBLEM SOLVING