Position Details: Lead/senior Software Engineer - 931759T
Project Description : Enterprise Platforms - Sensors Platform is supporting Connected Product, which is one of Client's business top 10 priorities and focussed on the platform (microservices, events, etc) for RFId and QR codes for all Client products. We are looking for strong cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) engineers with expertise in large scale solutions (micro services and event based) using Docker (ideally Kubernetes), serverless, Node.js and/or Golang. Experience with front-end technologies (JS, React/Redux) and APIs (Rest and Graphql) is a plus.
Your Role on the Team
We are looking for a software development engineers who excel in team environments and are excited about building cloud native platforms that can scale with the demand of our business.
SCOPE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Evangelize and cultivate adoption of Enterprise Platforms, open source software and agile principles within the organization
- Ensure solutions are designed and developed using a scalable, highly resilient cloud native architecture
- Deliver well-documented and well-tested code, and participate in peer code reviews
- Design and develop tools and frameworks to improve security, reliability, maintainability, availability and performance for the technology foundation of our platform
- Ensure product and technical features are delivered to spec and on-time
- Collaborate with and consult other Client development teams
- Explain designs and constraints to stakeholders and technical teams
- Assist in the support and operation of the platforms you help build
- Work with product management to support product / service scoping activities
- Work with leadership to define delivery schedules of key features through an agile framework
- Be a key contributor to overall architecture, framework and design of enterprise platforms
- Masters’ or Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in large-scale software development
- 5+ years of experience architecting and building scalable data architecture
- Prefer 5 or more years of hands-on experience with AWS, Azure, GCP or similar cloud platform
- 5+ years of development experience in languages like Golang, Python, Ruby, Java, Scala or Node.js
- Experience with both relational and No-SQL databases
- Exposure to Docker, Kubernetes or other container technologies
- Experience with participating in projects in a highly collaborative, multi-discipline development team environment
- Exposure to Agile and test-driven development
- Exposure to hierarchical and distributed code repository management tools like GIT
- Great communications skills
To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates must successfully complete a thorough background investigation prior to receiving any offer of employment from Client.
Have we piqued your interest? Good, then a generous benefits package will only sweeten the deal. We offer a 401(k), a casual work environment, and a host of other perks we don't have room to mention here.
As soon as you post your resume, our technical recruiter will be immediately notified. We're interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online.
Client is committed to employing a diverse workforce. EOE/M/F/H/V
- DATA ARCHITECTURE
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
- FRONT END
- FRONT END DESIGN
- MICROSOFT EXCEL
- OPEN SOURCE
- PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
- STRUCTURED SOFTWARE