Position Details: Sales/ Recruiting Entry Level
The sales and entry level recruiting role is responsible for providing quality candidates to our national accounts and open positions.
As an entry level sales and recruiting; you will be responsible for calling on our talent pool (80+ phone calls per day), coordinating with Marketing and qualifying prospective candidates for open requisitions. In addition, you will manage and nurture candidates to ensure their progression through the recruiting and hiring funnel. This position requires a self-driven individual with exceptional, professional communication skills.
- Proactively discover qualified candidates within target markets to drive new placement opportunities.
- Follow up on leads produced by sourcing team (roughly 80 calls a day to candidate pool).
- Schedule interviews / meetings within our accounts and ensure timely follow up.
- Maintain ATS/CRM records by continuously logging activities, adding new candidates, and updating account information with useful account intelligence.
- Deliver consistent activity to achieve monthly and quarterly goals and objectives.
- Provide constructive suggestions for improving the inbound/outbound recruiting processes.
- Perform miscellaneous project and duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Some college coursework or equivalent experience required; college degree preferred.
- 1 – 3 years of relevant sales experience (preferably in a SaaS environment).
- Experience in phone sales and modern prospecting.
- Advanced computer skills required, including high level knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of CRM required.
- Sales, prospecting, business development,
- 1-3 years