Position Details: Software development engineer - 943120N
Digital Asset Management Platform Developer
We are building a Digital Asset Management platform to be used across the client Enterprise.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help us build out the platform.
This platform is a microservice based architecture where the services are primarily written in node.js. We also build upon several cloud native technologies, including, but not limited too: Kubernetes, istio, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Prometheus, Grafana.
We deploy our platform in AWS leveraging EKS, DynamoDb, S3 and other AWS services.
We are looking for a strong node.js developer that has experience with some or all of the above technologies.
Your Role on the Team
We are looking for software development engineers who excel in team environments and are excited about building cloud native platforms that can scale with the demand of our business.
SCOPE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Evangelize and cultivate adoption of Enterprise Platforms, open source software and agile principles within the organization
- Ensure solutions are designed and developed using a scalable, highly resilient cloud native architecture
- Deliver well-documented and well-tested code, and participate in peer code reviews
- Design and develop tools and frameworks to improve security, reliability, maintainability, availability and performance for the technology foundation of our platform
- Ensure product and technical features are delivered to spec and on-time
- Collaborate with and consult other Client development teams
- Explain designs and constraints to stakeholders and technical teams
- Assist in the support and operation of the platforms you help build
- Work with product management to support product / service scoping activities
- Work with leadership to define delivery schedules of key features through an agile framework
- Be a key contributor to overall architecture, framework and design of enterprise platforms
- Masters’ or Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in large-scale software development
- 5+ years of experience architecting and building scalable data architecture
- Prefer 5 or more years of hands-on experience with AWS, Azure, GCP or similar cloud platform
- 5+ years of development experience in languages like Node.js, Golang, Python, Ruby, Java or Scala
- Experience with securing RESTful APIs and Apps using OAuth, OpenID Connect, and JWT a plus
- Experience with both relational and No-SQL databases
- Exposure to Docker, Kubernetes or other container technologies
- Experience with participating in projects in a highly collaborative, multi-discipline development team environment
- Exposure to Agile and test-driven development
- Exposure to hierarchical and distributed code repository management tools like GIT
Great communications skills
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
- MICROSOFT EXCEL
- OPEN SOURCE
- PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
- STRUCTURED SOFTWARE