Position Details: PDM Front End Engineer - 932756E
PDM Front End Engineer
Our team will be delivering product administration tools used to configure and manage product data for Digital consumption. We are looking for a full stack engineer with experience building out enterprise admin applications. Our ideal candidate would have experience with CI/CD deployments, ownership of a solution from end to end, experience with unit testing, performance testing, monitoring. This engineer should have experience with front end technologies and integrating with Rest APIs.
- Participate in the Scrum with the team
- Contribute code to the team’s business deliverables
- Participate in design sessions and implementation plans.
- Encourage innovation with new technologies and elegant solutions
- Participate in solution/code reviews and give feedback.
- Help advocate technical direction, define best practices and principles
- Evaluate technical decisions and their impact on the architecture
- Help Onboard new team members
- Ensure successful quality software with emphasis in these areas: Security, Privacy, Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, Performance
- Work through dependencies and integration with other engineering teams
- Partner with the Product Owner to drive clarity on requirements. Define technical options, provide estimates on effort and risk, and evaluate technical feasibility.
- FRONT END
- PERFORMANCE TESTING
- UNIT TESTING