About this role
To be a success in this role, you must be comfortable working in a collaborative environment of other developers. Understand the importance of documentation and experience working in a self-sufficient scrum team. Need to be flexible when it comes to what languages you code in.
• Backend API Development experience
• Experience working in a TDD environment, or contributing to QA automation
• Able to adhere to scrum team’s guidelines
Traits for success
• Excellent object-oriented design & programming skills
• Experience working in a collaborative team of application developers and source code repositories
• Willingness to take ownership of a project and show your leadership skills
Education and experience
• 1- 4 plus years of progressive experience in a software development environment in high growth technology companies
• Proven experience working across multiple tiers of an application, including a database, network, operating system, and containers.
• Experience with Terraform or Jenkins
• Experience with AWS is a plus.