Position Details: Sr Project Manager - Tech Ops - 932010Z
- The Technology Project Manager (TPM) will be accountable for managing all aspects of project scope, schedule, and budget to the satisfaction of customer and Technology sponsors. The TPM will act as the single point of contact for the project team, including managing communications for all identified stakeholders. The ability to shepherd multiple independent projects from kick-off to completion, track quantifiable results, manage risks and issues, and communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders from individual contributors to senior leaders are all critical for success. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a proactive desire to own and drive projects forward through effective planning, regular team engagement, and measurable delivery, with an emphasis on employing Lean and Agile principles, where appropriate.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive plan inclusive of all Technology capabilities. Technologies may include several or all of the following:
- Client Computing
- Collaboration Software
- Workplace Technology
- Global Operations and Support Solutions
- Cloud-based and On-prem Solutions
- Partner with Subject Matter Experts to insure adherence to Technology standards
- Ensure implementation plans include all required hardware, software, installation, and staff training to complete the project on schedule and within budget
- Develop project timelines, including tasks and dependencies, for all impacted Global Technology teams. Proactively manage scheduling to minimize time wasted and avoid rework.
- Integrate Technology critical path elements with customer schedule. Anticipate impacts of changes to Technology deliverables to the overall project schedule and budget.
- Develop Technology budget as outlined by the Technology and/or Customer Sponsor. Manage vendor costs and deliverables within the overall Technology budget.
- In partnership with Client Procurement, source hardware, software, and consulting vendors to acquire needed products and services in order to obtain the necessary resources to satisfy project technology needs as they arise
- In partnership with Client Procurement and project stakeholders, develop a bidders list and RFP for Technology services, review bid submittals, and recommend a vendor to select, as needed
- Ensure contracts and purchase orders are in place for each vendor prior to starting work
- Host regular project team and/or stakeholder meetings to review progress, plan upcoming activities, address risks and issues, and ensure proactive management of the scope, schedule, and budget in order to meet project objectives
- Create, publish, and maintain project documentation to provide clarity and alignment on major project elements, including a project charter, timeline with milestones, communication plan, issue and risk management, lessons learned, etc.
- Adhere to all Program Delivery organization reporting standards, including regular Portfolio Reviews with Technology leaders and weekly Global Portfolio Dashboard updates
- Minimum of 5 years of managing complex, cross-functional Technology projects in the capability areas identified above
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both written and in-person, with team members at all levels
- Proven track record of aligning Technology resources to deliver customer value
- IT PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- CRITICAL PATH
- RISK MANAGEMENT
- PROJECT DOCUMENTATION
- PROJECT MANAGER
- PURCHASE ORDERS
- SELF MOTIVATED