Position Details: QA Lead - 944835T
ecommerce project on NA converse.com delivering new customer experience features.
- Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains standards for ecommerce platform quality operating methods, processes, systems and procedures.
- Writes test cases for ecommerce platform using acceptance criteria from project team.
- Drives ecommerce platform testing, verification, and validation through functional and visual QA.
- Ensures testing measures meet acceptable reliability standards.
- Develops overall operating criteria to ensure implementation of the project quality according to project, process and contract requirements and objectives.
- Ensures that project and process control documentation are compliant with requirements, objectives, and/or contract.
- Reviews software design, change specifications, and plans against contractual and/or process requirements.
- Reviews include applicable specifications, materials, tools, techniques, and methodologies. Performs or directs verification of software requirement allocations, traceability, and testability.
Minimum 6 years of technical experience with 4 years in software quality assurance, including 2 years in a management/leadership role. Typical Office: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.
View job description and skills for education requirements if applicable.
Skills and Experience
The Skills and Experience match parameters for the candidate are parsed from the Duties, Skills, and Education. In addition – exposure to: JIRA, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Content Management Systems.
- JAVA, SQL, Ruby
- Test Virtualization
- Test Automation
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Quality Assurance
- PROCESS CONTROL
- QUALITY ASSURANCE
- QA ENGINEERING
- TEST CASES
- CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- SOFTWARE DESIGN
- SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE
- SOFTWARE QA