Position Details: IT Financial Operations Analyst - 932892SE
Client WHQ is looking for an IT Business Analyst to join our Enterprise Platform Program team. This role supports the business by providing operational excellence through financial data and operations metrics, helping managers and leadership teams make better decisions.
- · Provides timely, accurate and efficient administration, governance, maintenance, and narratives of financial operations data
- · Monitors and tracks supporting processes to ensure business reporting accuracy.
- · Maintains system documentation, including standardized work instructions and operating procedures
- · Executes the process for pricing, pricelist creation and distribution, and weekly PO audits.
- · Supports business and system process reviews with key stakeholders for potential improvements and assists in deploying solutions. Translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- · Supports the deployment of improvements into our operational practices for the applications supported.
- · Supports the development of solution improvements and assesses the impact of potential solutions on other business processes.
- · Assists in the execution of testing by the business to meet sign off.
- · Provide on a regular and ad-hoc basis, analysis & reporting on financial operations data
- · Identify system enhancements and/or processes that ensure data integrity/standardization and information security.
- · Participate in special projects as a team member.
- · Provide analysis and support to project teams.
- · Participate in functional discussion and initiatives across departments.Q
- · Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related field.
- · At least 1-2 year's professional experience.
- · Footwear and/or Apparel industry experience preferred, but not required.
- · Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel.
- · Interest in legacy system deep-dives to automate and improve data collection
- · Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- · Proficient information seeking and problem-solving skills while driving for results.
- · Ability to work with cross-functional teams and influence decision making.
- · High attention to detail.
- · Thrive in a changing environment with agility, curiosity, and passion to create extraordinary value while serving customers.
- BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS
- MICROSOFT EXCEL
- MICROSOFT OFFICE
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- DATA COLLECTION
- DATA INTEGRITY
- FINANCIAL OPERATIONS
- INFORMATION SECURITY