Position Details: Seasonal Execution Project Manager - 932738Z
As an ETA Seasonal Execution Manager in Global Marketplace Operations, you will focus on reliable, efficient, fast, and flexible operations for Client Direct and Retail Partners across the globe. This opportunity involves developing innovative operational capabilities, policies, and processes in collaboration with partners in Client’s four main geographic areas (Greater China, North America, Asia Pacific/Latin America, and Europe/Middle East/Africa). You will develop strategies to meet margin resale goals, drive marketplace accountability and continually improve inventory visibility, productivity and flexibility. You will take the lead in establishing global disposition planning, which align to strategic operational and financial objectives (revenue, margin, inventory turn and utilization, etc.). This team drives post-season marketplace operations, returns excellence, Client store optimization, and chargeback mitigation. As a team member, you will work with an amazing global network to deliver a fast, efficient E2E supply chain that minimizes inventory risk and maximizes flexibility through the development of new capabilities and processes.
The Seasonal Execution Manager will be responsible for leading Post Season initiatives:
- Optimizing inventory productivity by driving capability and process innovation for marketplace rebalancing, transfers, and disposition planning.
- Leading operational process improvements and influence network strategies to increase post-season inventory speed to resale.
- Mitigating customer and consumer chargebacks through problem solving and innovation with Integrated Account Teams, Product Integrity, Global Sourcing & Manufacturing, Customer Finance, and Supply Chain.
- Driving development of customer policy and accountability management strategies to deliver bottom line contribution.
- Supporting Client stores network across the geography teams by partnering on supply mix and optimal inventory strategies.
- Providing leadership/mentoring to geography post-season management teams.
- Identifying and resolving complex technical, operational and organizational problems.
- Supporting brand plans and integrating the company mission into daily work and planning.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, Finance or related field
- 5 plus years in seasonal execution management, consulting in supply chain/operations, customer operations, reverse logistics, inventory planning/management, project management or related experience
- Ability to develop operational strategy and implement through cross-functional teams.
- Strong collaboration & influencing skills
- Self-starter & ability to lead and support multiple projects simultaneously
- Complex project management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of supply chain systems
- Presentation building & story telling expertise (expert in PowerPoint/KeyNote)
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to mentor / train others
- Experience working with cross cultural teams
- Strong computer and analytical skills including ability to use complex reporting tools with database and/or spreadsheet programs
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- REPORTING TOOLS
- SUPPLY CHAIN
- EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- INVENTORY PLANNING
- MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
- PROBLEM SOLVING
- PROCESS IMPROVEMENTS
- RETAIL MARKETING
- RETAIL PARTNERS