Position Details: HR Operations Consultant - 955175SE
HR Operations Consultant
As an Operations Consultant in Client HR’s Global Talent organization, you will be responsible for the planning and delivery of recurring Talent events for Client Examples include Client’s Employee Engagement Survey, and ongoing Talent Planning and Review processes for Client, Inc. globally.
In this role, you will leverage your project management, communication and leadership skills to organize and lead a team to deliver each iteration of the recurring process/event within the scope of your role. Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the Project Leader as a thought partner on strategy and in support of stakeholder management and project team management in service of meeting project goals.
- Align a cross-functional group of stakeholders on the vision and plan for each iteration of the ongoing event.
- Create project artifacts (Project Carter, Project Plan, Stakeholder Engagement Plan, Roles and Responsibilities) to ensure they are thorough, and aligned to the overall program and overarching Client Talent strategy.
- Guiding project teams and workstreams, managing progress against scope, schedule and budget and holding teams accountable to commitments and deliverables.
- Regularly communicate with stakeholders on project status and help needed.
- Integrate and manage the project timelines by identifying all project internal & external interdependencies.
- Own identifying, escalating, and managing project risks and issues; develop mitigation/response plans and prioritize based on impact by collaborating with project leadership.
- Manage the project budget driving overall fiduciary responsibility to plan including forecast, accruals, and ongoing reporting.
- Partner with Internal Communications to prepare employees to participate in the event.
- Work with Project Lead to define and drive broad stakeholder engagement plan (includes training and communications for partner functions or impacted HR stakeholders).
- Track, maintain and provide current information on the operation’s business scorecard and adoption metrics, and provide recommendations on opportunities for continued improvement.
- Identify and Interact with all levels of the organization: senior leaders within HR and partner functions, HR & Employee readiness resources, product owners, business analysts, technology architects, business system analysts, technical application leads, outside consultants, vendors, and other key stakeholders inside and outside of Client HR.
- Demonstrate team leadership and ability to inspire and motivate others.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience leading projects at all stages of the project lifecycle (from initial scoping through delivery)
- Experience working with global implementations
- Strong knowledge of project management principles and methodologies; proven experience developing and managing project schedules, scope, budgets, resource plans, issues, risks and change requests
- Baseline knowledge and experience with change management principles and methodologies
- Proficient with Outlook, MS Office suite of tools, and project planning tools
- Highly self-sufficient and able to effectively influence all levels of project participants
- Excellent communication and group facilitation skills
- Positive team player who seeks the collective success of the team
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Comfortable in highly dynamic and frequently ambiguous environment
- Experience working in a global HR function
- Experience with survey administration
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies; Scrum Master or PMP certification is a plus
- INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- MS OFFICE
- PROJECT LIFECYCLE
- PROJECT PLANNING
- TEAM MANAGEMENT
- TEAM PLAYER
- MICROSOFT OFFICE
- MICROSOFT OUTLOOK
- PMP CERTIFICATION
- PROJECT LEADERSHIP
- PROJECT PLAN
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
- STRUCTURED SOFTWARE
- EXCELLENT INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- EXCELLENT VERBAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT
- TALENT MANAGEMENT OPERATIONS