Become a Part of the Client Team
Client does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Client, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Client Technology is responsible for making the world’s largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.
The Taxonomy and Tagging Lead Engineer will lead the engineering implementation and maintenance of an enterprise metamodel, supporting the definition that affords data scientists and modelers to catalogue, search and reuse data assets. You will lead the engineering of Client's next generation Taxonomy & Ontology strategy while partnering across functions such as Data Governance & Privacy, Architecture and Consumer Data Engineering.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, Masters preferred
· 5+ years of experience on Core Java
· Proficiency in Java and or Python
· Strong skills in data structures, algorithms and developing REST APIs
· Familiarity with microservices architecture and RPC frameworks such as GRPC
· Knowledge of SmartLogic Semaphore preferred
· Knowledge of data governance practices, business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets and approaches related to data protection
· Ability to translate business use cases into a good taxonomy design
· Knowledge of data related government regulatory requirements and emerging trends and issues
· Knowledge of AWS, Lambda and API Gateway