Position Details: Sr. Manhattan Consultant - 950507TH
What We’re Looking For
- Must have experience with Distribution Centers and Warehouse Management Systems, experience with Manhattan WMoS is required.
- Experience in Transportation Management systems, Manhattan Slotting, and Labor Management systems is nice to have but not required.
- Experience implementing WM systems into new DCs and/or retrofitting WM systems into existing DCs.
- Perform configuration within Manhattan WMoS system.
- Work with Manhattan Associates to lead the design and development of new capabilities.
- Perform functional testing of WMoS.
- Exhibit the qualities of situational leadership as well as someone who can work with a team and pull the team forward to deliver business value.
- A self-starter, who can learn on the job.
- A growth mindset and passion for lean and agile processes.
- Ability to adapt communication style across cultures.
- Ability to triage, research, and find root causes of Production Incidents.
- Possess basic skills of database query and data analysis
- Basic knowledge of system integration concepts.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate business functionality and opportunities into clear, precise and easy-to-read functional specifications.
- Ability to create and interpret technical specifications.
- Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how technology can support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals.
- Proven ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions.
- Flexible, ability to deal with ambiguity, and a demonstrated desire for continuous personal growth.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- DATA ANALYSIS
- FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATIONS
- SYSTEM INTEGRATION
- WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- FUNCTIONAL TESTING
- MARKETING ANALYSIS
- WRITING FUNCTIONAL