Position Details: UX Designer - 962203F
We’re seeking an innovative problem solver, a collaborative team player, and a skilled designer who can handle multiple projects of differing size and scope. You are driven by curiosity and passionate about user-centered experience design and able to handle both high-level vision and detail-focused execution. The UX Designer is responsible for the design, and execution of navigation systems, templates and features, across multiple phases of a digital product lifecycle.
- Curious | You are a constant student of best practices and emerging trends in UX. Consumer technology developments inspire and energize you.
- Open and collaborative | YOU are an expert, but WE win as a team – you must be comfortable with ambiguity and thrive in a cross-discipline environment.
- Ego-less | We all wear all the hats that need wearing – from high level thinking to in-the-trenches work, your flexibility, positivity and focus on results makes the team successful.
- Work closely with and across a teams of engineers, product managers, strategists and fellow creatives to deliver exceptional solutions to UX design problems.
- Produce high quality user experience design through hybrid wireframe and visual designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps and prototypes.
- Partner with internal brand design teams on the creation of new storytelling experiences.
- Collaborate with team members on user research, customer testing, and iterative feedback loops.
- Rapidly iterate on design prototypes and working applications.
View job description for education requirements if applicable
- 5-8 years of experience creating user-centered designs for ecommerce products.
- A portfolio of work showcasing how content, design and interface work together to create great digital experiences.
- Proven record of shipping quality software.
- A conceptual thinker and master of user experience with the ability to produce exceptional design work.
- A high level of proficiency creating prototypes with inVision and other web-based prototyping tools.
- Experience with web-based usability testing tools.
- Extensive background leading collaboration sessions with various types of experts and those with differing levels of exposure to UX working methodologies.
- Understanding of underlying technology is necessary. You don't have to be a developer, but you understand what makes things work.
- In-depth understanding of Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- UX DESIGN
- PROBLEM SOLVER
- USER EXPERIENCE
- USER RESEARCH
- USER EXPERIENCE DESIGN
- WEB-BASED INTERFACE
- USABILITY TESTING
- PRODUCT LIFECYCLE
- TESTING TOOLS
- ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
- APPLICATION TESTING
- ACCEPTANCE TESTING