As the lead Performance Tester in an Agile environment; you'll be working directly with several self-organizing teams running baseline and incremental performance tests. You will have deep understanding of performance test principles, processes and implementations. Including understanding of the scientific method to formalize thought process of performance testing. Utilizing your strong written and verbal communication skills; you will then be collecting, analyzing and communicating test results with those teams. Your team will work closely to build out best next steps for each product team to augment the performance to meet SLAs that are in place for each web-based application and service.
• Ability to determine test data requirements, write test scripts.
• Design Performance test scenarios for executing load test - Peak, Endurance and Stress Tests
• Solid Experience in Performance Analysis, provide Root Cause Analysis Post Performance / Load Test via an environment (for monitoring Client-side metrics, Web server, application Server, Database, etc) and provide appropriate detailed recommendation for performance improvements / tuning
• In-depth Technical knowledge and experience working both in Development and Infrastructure teams and poses good knowledge on Code analysis, DB analysis, middle tier analysis etc
• Good experience in Capacity Planning and Infrastructure assessment using tools such as TeamQuest/CA Capacity Manager etc
• Extensive experience in performance testing using tools such as Loadrunner, Gatling, Omniture, Jmeter.
• Extensive experience in Implementation and hands on working knowledge of various monitoring tools such as SignalFX, Datadog, New Relic, Akami MPulse, and Log monitoring tools such as Splunk.
• Wide ranging experience working in AWS, Tomcat, Kubernetes, Aurora, Mongo, Elastic, SQS, Redis, Lambda, OKTA & Akami
Bachelor’s degree in Business, CS, or equivalent and 2-6 years tech exp.