Position Details: Technical Writer / Digital - 963077SE
The client Footwear Product Integrity team is looking for a Technical Writer that can update and modernize our existing tools as it relates to product standards, tolerances, inspection guidelines, and other tools to manage footwear quality. Moreover, the role will lead to the development of a “Product Excellence Playbook” that will serve as a reference tool for teammates in Product Creation and Sourcing and Manufacturing.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality tools in traditional and digital format that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text and guides.
- Create video tools to inform and educate intended audiences
- Analyze existing and potential content.
- Create and maintain the information database and architecture.
- Proven working experience in technical writing and development of video content
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text, pictures, and video.
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Web development experience
- Video Creation software experience