Position Details: Sr. Security Consultant - 968087F
As a Technology Domain Lead, you will join a diverse team of technical experts in building a world-class security technical advisory and thought-leadership organization providing exceptional and practical, technical and logistical direction to its internal customers; enabling client to move and innovate rapidly while minimizing risks to the Brand. Our focus is in the areas of Security Architecture, Secure Development Lifecycle Management, Application Security (WWW and Mobile), Cloud Security, Risk and Compliance, Consumer, and Business to Business Security within client. We work under a center-led business-partner model, and as such, strong communication at all levels, leadership, and complex problem-solving skills are a must. In this position, you will leverage your expertise in both Information Security solutions and Business driven levels of acceptable risk to influence process improvements with technology partners and to enrich the effectiveness of the Corporate Information Security team as a whole.
Contribute to a team of technical experts and specialists whose mission is:
- Provide critical input and guidance to ensure that client business processes, applications, and solutions are aligned with Corporate Information Security standards when considering key priorities such as business requirements, industry threat landscape, and risk appetite of client, Inc.
- Work closely with development, engineering, and architecture teams, end-to-end in releasing secure and compliant infrastructure, applications and experiences at the speed of business.
- Partner with business and technology to provide expert security guidance into design and implementation of client’s Global Technology capabilities.
- Consult with both technology and business teams to identify priorities and security capability requirements and incorporate these requirements into the security strategy.
- Provide input to overall risk strategy for supported development and engineering teams.
- Define and implement risk mitigations roadmaps and for supported stakeholder teams
- Define business and technology requirements to teams responsible for enterprise security solution development.
- Industry recognized technical knowledge and confidence in communicating with highly technical audiences.
- Knowledge of SAP Security options and configuration
- Consultation experience to influence key business decisions through written and verbal guidance at all levels of the company.
- Ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions driving towards results.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in identifying solutions for complex problems in enterprise environments.
- Motivated self-starter who has a track record of taking ownership of information security challenges and driving them to resolution.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Information Management, or equivalent work experience.
- Multiple years' experience in information security or information technology disciplines.
- CISSP, CHH, OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, CPT certifications highly beneficial.