Position Details: Transition Manager - 969812F
The Global Trade and Customs team in GOaL seeks a Transition & Program Management Expert, with a proven track record of delivering world-class products within complex digital environments, to advance our program agility. Our ideal candidate will bring a broad range of experiences transforming large global team, applying Lean-Agile Portfolio Management practices and scaling agile in large, complex organizations.
As a Transition & Program Management Expert in GOaL, you will bring your skills and acquired experience in agile and lean disciplines to teach, coach, and mentor at an executive and enterprise level to lead a global transformation. You will play a key part in our triple-double strategy to ignite speed at client. Your will leverage your experience to introduce improvements at the right pace for the organization and teams to consume. You will become a motivating influence who creates a path for teams, individuals, and organizational leadership to follow through real world experience, expertise, and vision for elevating the organization’s culture.
You'll be a trusted member of our team with the following responsibilities:
- Provide expert guidance applying Lean-Agile practices to our strategic planning and portfolio management processes.
- Coach Executive, Senior, and team level program members in the culture change.
- Present concepts and plans at Executive and VP-level.
- Function as a change agent and evangelist to influence the adoption of agile practices across the business and technology
- Contribute to the brain-trust of defining end to end processes that support the triple-double strategy.
- Mentor teams, individuals, and leadership beyond the agile processes, educating them on how to think with an agile mindset, discovering fresh practices, innovating new ways to collaborate, and to “be” agile.
- Evaluate, educate, and progress our organizations’ agile practices through educational opportunities and hands on coaching.
- Partner with product managers, stakeholders, and engineering leadership to scaled our operating model.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and leadership to establish consistent metrics and KPIs for measuring progress and effectiveness at team, product and organizational levels.
- Create an environment that meaningfully values and promotes autonomy, skill mastery, empowerment, transparency, innovation. and learning.
- Develop training/certification materials and forums both for existing teams and the onboarding of new talent.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 8 or more years’ experience training and communicating with teams, executives.
- Experience in driving the transformation in at least 2 programs or organizations.
- Experience applying Lean-Agile practices to complex portfolios.
- 5 years of experience working in engineering, IT, or a related field.
- Substantial experience with delivery methodologies in a fast-paced complex environment – Scrum, SAFe, Extreme Programming.
- Demonstrated experience in designing solutions and planning roadmaps to support application development.
- Experience with VersionOne, Jira, or other ALM to create meaningful metrics and information radiators.
- Proven ability to think strategically, and to communicate the strategy to a large organization.
- Proven ability to turn strategy into reality through superior execution and strategic partnerships.
- Proven ability to communicate with all levels of the organization: technical and non-technical, mid and senior level leadership, stakeholders and customers.
- Proven track record of success in fast-moving organizations with complex technology application.
- Ability to pass a 7year background investigation.
- AGILE PDM
- PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
- COMMUNICATIONS PROGRAM