Position Details: Senior AWS Cloud Software Engineer - 971196S
Senior AWS Cloud Software Engineer
Required Job Qualifications
- AWS: Hold Solutions Architect Associate certificate or better.
- Networking: Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking, HTTPS, load-balancers(ALB,NLB,ELB), NGINX and high availability architecture.
- Programming: Experience programming with AWS lambda, node.js, React, D3.js, RESTAPI programming, etc.
- DevOps Automation: Experience in a DevOps culture. Orchestration/ConfigurationManagement and CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Terraform, Serverless, Zappa, Github, Bitbucket,etc.).
- Database Skills: Understanding on Dynamo, RDS and Schema.
- Big Data / Hadoop: 2 years, experience with Spark or Hive desired
- Linux: 5 or more years in systems engineering with experience in Amazon Linux, RHEL,Centos, or Ubuntu.
- Monitoring: Hands on experience with monitoring tools such as AWS CloudWatch,SignalFx and Splunk.
- Security: Understanding of AWS security best practices and how to secure websites. SSL,OKTA, JWT, etc.
- QA/Testing: Working knowledge of jest and writing unit tests. Selenium UI automation a plus.
- Ability to keep systems running at peak performance, upgrade operating system,patches, and version upgrades as required.
- Coach team members through design and implementation decisions to achieve balance between strategic design and tactical needs.
- Agile/Scrum/Kanban experience.
- Demonstrated strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of success in fast-moving organizations with complex technology applications.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Product Managers, QA and Engineering teams to deliver results.
- MS/BS in Computer Science or related field