Position Details: Software Test Engineer II - 981265E
Client Technology brings together technology and process expertise to create value for the consumer. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology capabilities that enable client businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize consumer value, and drive profitable business growth.
As a Test Engineer, your role on the team will include leveraging project technical and business team members knowledge to create test scenarios that cover P2P and E2E testing. You will create and upload Test Plans, Cases, and Results which should include all customer requirements into the appropriate system of records tool, such as HPQC and/or Jira. You will be required to run, execute and resolve both automated and manual test scenarios.
- Read, analyze, and understand complex technical diagrams, requirements, and code to create robust test plans, cases, and reports covering multiple systems and products.
- Execute both manual and automated test cases, analyze and report results.
- Obtain, organize and use test data across multiple systems for data-driven testing.
- Manage defects through entire defect process to resolution and report results.
- Work with local, on-shore, and off-shore partners and team members within cross-domain and multi-vendor landscape to solicit and capture requirements, troubleshoot issues, and coordinate test efforts with other groups.
- Maintain and manage test virtualization environments to accomplish various testing goals.
- Minimum 6 years demonstrable experience testing enterprise applications
- Ability to comfortably explain and utilize advanced software quality concepts
- Ability to query and utilize data from multiple disparate systems for testing purposes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organizational skills, including the ability to schedule and conduct meetings with customers on testing plans, prioritize work load and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand and follow direction. Yet be able to challenge without being confrontational.
- Hands on experience of at least one Service Virtualization Tool
- Have a working knowledge of HPQC & Jira
- Ability to run, execute and resolve test script failures along with the identified test issues
- Knowledge of Logistics, Shipping, Enterprise Architecture or WMoS desirable
- Development experience is desirable
Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent experience, and 4+ years hands-on software testing experience OR 6+ years of hands on testing experience with multiple enterprise software solutions.
Working Title - Software Test Engineer II
- TEST CASE
- PROBLEM SOLVING
- TEST PLANNING