Senior Product Manager – Cloud Acceleration – Client Global Technology
About the Role:
As the Senior Product Manager for the Client Global Technology Cloud Acceleration team, you will manage and prioritize requirements for our products as well as manage customer expectations.
Daily Activities Include:
• Gathering and analyzing technical specifications
• Managing product backlog, user stories and cross-product dependencies
• Meeting with customers to understand their use of the cloud platform and translating these requirements to product use cases and scenarios
• Engaging with customers and stakeholders throughout the development lifecycle
• Understanding long-term product vision and roadmap, translating that into user stories for the team
• Identify, define, analyze, prioritize and refine the requirements, and communicate those requirements to the development team.
• Participating in agile activities including product demonstrations, retrospectives, sprint planning and backlog refinement
• 5+ years' experience in a similar/complementary role
• Experience managing highly visible products with Agile product management principles and practices.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and numerous customers and stakeholders with various requirements
• Ability to prioritize work, clarify requirements, and drive user stories to acceptance throughout the Agile software development lifecycle.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment
• Excellent presentation skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• The ability to establish credibility and influence within the internal organization
• Experience with:
• Cloud technology – AWS EC2, IAM, CloudFormation, SQS, SNS, RDS or equivalent Google Cloud or Azure technologies
• RESTful Microservices
• NoSQL – Cassandra, AWS DynamoDB, MongoDB
• Cloud architecture – loosely coupled systems, fault-tolerance, HA, scalability
• Continuous Delivery
• Degree in Computer Science, engineering/related field or equivalent experience
Additional Desirable Skills and Experience:
• Agile Certification
• Proven track record delivering a platform solution in a complex environment
• Open source software management experience
• Demonstrated negotiation and influencing skills