Position Details: Software Engineer- 982346FI
Client, does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Client, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to social media, digital marketing and the retail store experience, our teams at Client Digital are reimagining how design and technology meet to serve consumers more directly and personally. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with the most creative people in the world. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
WHAT YOU BRING TO Client
- Experience architecting and implementing Amazon Web Services infrastructure and topologies (such as DynamoDB, EC2, S3, Lambdas, SQS, SNS, Kinesis)
- Deep understanding and practical application of Devops, modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, performance testing, test driven development, and automated unit/integration tests. Continuous delivery experience preferred
- Excellent foundation in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, MVC architecture, and design patterns
- Experience designing APIs and creating Java RESTful microservices
- Experience with both relational and No-SQL databases (Cassandra, DynamoDB etc)
- Experience with working in highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary development teams, delivering software utilizing an Agile Development process
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Scrum and agile principles
- Energetic self-starter who can work in a complex collaborative environment that rewards experiments, initiative, curiosity and mentoring
- Knowledge of version control systems (GIT), issue tracking tools (Jira), and CI/CD related tools (Jenkins, TeamCity etc.)
- Commitment to and hands-on experience in performing technical code reviews
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent work experience
Client, is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.