Position Details: Senior Software Engineer - 974188O
Senior Software Engineer – Client Consumer Digital Technology
client does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We're looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At client, it's about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
If you're ready to innovate and create in the digital space, join client's Consumer Digital Technology organization. We bring together technology and process expertise to deliver one-stop solutions that enable client, digital products and services. We are responsible for creating, developing and deploying seamless, tailored and inherently social experiences to its digital consumers. Working with our organization will be rewarding, challenging, and most definitely not just another job.
As a Senior Software Engineer joining the client Digital team, you will bring a passion for creating highly engaging, high quality applications with the potential to reach millions of consumers through the client brand. You will join a team of other engineers, product owners, and project managers to develop and grow the client.com website. Our team is responsible for multiple aspects on and within client.com site.
What your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with other engineers and teams to design solutions and resolve issues.
- Work with product owners to understand and raise questions about business requirements.
- Write automated unit/E2E tests to validate code changes, and manually test those changes in an integrated environment.
- Debug issues found during testing and from the production environment.
- Be an active participant in team meetings and process improvement.
- Use a variety of tools to manage source code, builds, and deployments.
- Suggest and implement ways to improve code base.
- Participate in code and design reviews.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree preferred (in Computer Science or Information Technology preferred)
- 4+ years’ experience as a highly productive developer with front-end technologies
- DevOps mentality of following code through production operation and troubleshooting issues during and following release
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with business and technical teammates
- Full-stack front-end developer with experience in React/Redux, Express, Node.js
- Knowledgeable with version control systems (Git) and issue tracking tools (JIRA)
- Experience with TDD, which may include Mocha, Chai, Sinon, etc.
- Experience with CD/CI and related tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
- A track record of solving problems and getting things done in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- eCommerce experience preferred.