Position Details: Integrations-Fusion Resource -982769S
- Excellent working knowledge in Oracle SOA Suite 12c and 11g, Oracle Service Bus (OSB), ESB, BPEL Process Orchestration (BPEL) and Advanced PL/SQL technologies
- Expertise in developing and deploying OSB applications using technology adapters (DB Adapter, File Adapter, FTP Adapter, JMS Adapter, AQ Adapter, B2B), JNDI Configuration, Fault handling (catch and catchall), Messaging and Alerts using SOA and AIA 11g.
- Experience in developing & customizing oracle AIA 11g artifacts including Process Integration packs (PIP) and developing custom XSLT, XPath functions.
- Knowledge on SOA Implementations involving Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and XML technologies (XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath,X-Query,UDDI,DVM,XREF) & Oracle JDeveloper.
- Experience in Oracle OSB to build service proxies that provide features like load balancing, fault-tolerance and dynamic routing to back-end SOA services
- Experience with change management and version control or code repositories tools such as ServiceNow, GitHub, Subversion
- Understanding of concepts and techniques for design, development and implementation of ETL using Informatica tool – Plus
- Experience, interest and adaptability to working in a Agile SAFe delivery environment
- Experience or Knowledge with Amazon Web Services building micro-services utilizing Lambda functions, API Gateway, Dynamo DB, RDS, Elastic Search, Kinesis, EC2, S3.
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline experience or knowledge using CloudBees Jenkins, Travis CI, AWS CodeDeploy
- Good knowledge of automation concepts, tools, and any scripting languages (Ansible, Terraform, Python, Powershell, Bash, Puppet, Chef, etc.), Enterprise batch scheduling tool such as Autosys
- Experienced in developing, testing, debugging, and tuning complex solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams
- ACTIVE DIRECTORY
- APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT