Position Details: DPC Learning and Development Manager- 983130FI
DPC Learning and Development Manager
Description: The DPC Learning and Development Manager will partner with product management, transition management and others to develop and maintain user-centric, innovative, and engaging learning programs which tie into the holistic DPC Learning and Development strategy.
The primary focus of the DPC Learning and Development Manager will be to manage learning and development programs that are on-demand, collaborative and empowers learners. This role will support and manage world-class learning experiences that elevate the training journey for stakeholders and assist in driving adoption of digital tools and experiences. While industry experts come with deep industry knowledge to facilitate and guide learners through digital adoption, your main role as the DPC Learning and Development Manager is to provide the structure, influence program design to meet L&D standards and objectives, manage all administrative logistics, serve as the communication point person, and track success metrics of the program.
Essential Job Functions
- Applies current learning best practices and methodologies to support SMEs in training material design and development using standardized tools and templates
- Works with stakeholders to understand, evaluate and improve the learning experience and track success metrics
- Executes training program logistic planning to support the design, development, implementation and delivery using Client training standards, user research, design themes, processes, and templates.
- Partners with DPC Learning and Development Lead to apply training strategy to track-specific training requests
- Experience working on projects with tight deadlines, the ability to prioritize tasks and work with various teams and functions on training new software and technologies.
- Partner with technology teams and 3D designers and stay current on latest technologies and techniques to create future proof assets.
- Manages training program sessions, training content and user learning paths.
- Proactively escalates issues, risks and blockers in order to keep work moving and ensure on-time deliverables, adjusting plans as needed.
- 2+ years of experience with L&D skills such as training program coordination, instructional design, training facilitation and development,
- Strong understanding and application of adult learning principles and blended learning techniques
- Experience in product management environment preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work and collaborate across a large project team leading complex work with multiple stakeholder demands
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and under tight deadlines
- Ability to manage own time and workload with minimal direction
- Basic skill level in content development and maintenance
- Familiarity with 3D Design Software: Rhino, Modo, 3D Max, Solidworks, Autodesk Maya, Fusion 360 Special Effects and CAD programs a plus.