General Position Summary:
The QA Lead’s primary focus is to define and assist in the execution of the Testing strategy for Omni Planning Implementation. Responsibilities include coordination and execution of test scheduling, reporting, defect management, and Test Management tool training during each business testing cycle. This role will work directly with the Enterprise Testing Manager to help execute each testing cycle and provide hands on experience running the cycle. Strong communication skills, QC and/ Azure DevOps, SQL and/ Power BI reporting, and test automation is a plus.
The QA Lead is expected to provide guidance and oversight during testing activities to enable maximum value throughout the project lifecycle. The Testing Coordinator is the key liaison between the Business testing and Omni Planning Implementation leads.
• Define and get a buy in for the Overall Testing Strategy (including Metrics for Status Reporting and Audit).
• Evaluate the need and define the Test Strategy for Non-Functional Requirements (Security and Performance)
• Ensure testing plans are executed for all test cycles for the Implementations, ensuring quality delivery.
• Assist PMO in managing resources in a matrixed environment to
• Develop test scenarios, cases, including defining outcomes and expectations.
• Define and implement test data identification processes (Conversion and/ Real time)
• Develop communication plan across CSC and Partners (including 3rd Party Vendors)
• Define methods to identify, plan and monitor the executions of test processes
• Test administration including Defect Management and Status Reporting.
• Support the full life cycle of the Testing (including tracking and/ Audit of Unit and Func. Unit Testing).
Required Specific Job Skills:
• Systems development and testing process knowledge.
• Monitoring and controlling test process quality and results (through Test Management tools)
• Awareness of Project Management Processes (prefer PMI), Software Delivery concepts (i.e. SDLC), and ITIL concepts.
• Expertise in agile software development process
• Need to be team-oriented, technology savvy and driven to produce quality results.
• Strong analytical, organization and problem-solving skills.
Preferred Specific Job Skills:
• Knowledge of Supply Chain Business (specifically focused around Planning)
• Management best practice for Could Planning Solutions (SAAS).
• Management best practice for ERP Testing
• Experience with Solution Manager & Solution Manager Adapter
• Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in business or management information systems.
• 5+ years of professional experience, ideally with a minimum of 2+ years of Test Management and/ Coordination experience for ERP Implementations.
• Leadership experience
• Demonstrated understanding of software implementation methodologies, tools, and best practices
• Able to collaborate with customers, vendors and peers; possess excellent written and oral communication skills and proactive, with a pragmatic approach to testing.
Job requires hours that may occasionally exceed 8 hours per day and/or 40 hours per week during times of peak activity especially during projects. Evening meetings and/or weekend work occasionally required to collaborate with people in other time zones and to ensure timely project completion. Some job pressure exists in the balancing of several projects with conflicting and sometimes changing deadlines. Occasional travel required.