Skill set/Experience needs: Strong communication skills, someone who takes initiative, problem solving and somewhat technical. The real hard requirements are basic entry requirements like undergraduate degree. The like to haves are PMP, Supply Chain experience, CSM or Agile training.
* Bachelor's degree. PMP and CSM certification is a plus.
* 5+ years of professional experience leading digital marketing, e-commerce or experience management projects 2 years of additional relevant professional experience in lieu of a degree
* Demonstrated success establishing project objectives and alignment among key sponsors, stakeholders, business and technology partners.
* Experience establishing governance structures that facilitate and drive decision-making, tradeoffs and escalation paths.
* Ability to work effectively across business operations and technical teams, convening core project teams that are aligned and driving towards accomplishing the project objectives. Experience managing teams and team dynamics, resolving conflicts constructively and quickly.
* Demonstrated proficiency creating and managing project controls including project charters, project plans, issues/risks registers, RACI’s, dashboards and status updates.
* Experience managing medium project budgets within tight levels of variance.
* Experience working with change/transition managers to plan and execute impact mitigations (including communications, training and process development activities) needed to ensure the smooth transition of technology products to business stakeholders.
* Demonstrated stellar verbal and written communications skills.
* Exceptional collaboration and group facilitation skills. Experience leading cross-functional teams - including design, product and technical teams.
* Experience and adaptability working in both waterfall and agile development