Looking for someone with heavy AWS / Automation skills. Docker, Python, and Bash scripting are required.someone who’s had some Site Reliability experience. Someone to help us troubleshoot performance issues.
Partner with Production Operations, Development, and Foundation Architecture to manage and improve all technical processes that support end-to-end delivery and availability of Product Engine Solutions products and services.
· Develop and follow Operational best practices for tools and automation development, including; style guides, versioning practices, source control procedures, branching patterns, and development standards.
· Build and maintain a configuration management solution for Product Engine Solutions.
· Build and maintain a scalable monitoring platform for Product Engine Solutions.
· Build and maintain a deployment framework or Product Engine Solutions.
· Build and maintain deployment automation, system configuration, custom tools, and processes to support Production Operations and Project Delivery.
· Develop and advocate Operations manifestos, best practices, standards and processes.
· Develop solutions in alignment with departmental goals and SLAs for availability, scalability, performance, and resiliency.
· Proactively monitor production systems, deployments, and routine maintenance tasks, identifying bottlenecks, potential issues, and opportunities for improvement.
· Document solutions for consumption by technical and non-technical audiences.
· Significant experience in Linux Administration, Engineering, and Automation.
· Solid understanding of SDLC, Common Development Practices, Agile, and Process Improvement.
· Heavy automation background in multiple languages.
· Intermediate experience with Puppet, Ansible, Chef or similar Configuration Management tools.
· Experience in a complex matrix organization in a role that required frequent communication with Senior Leadership and Executives.