Client does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We're looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Client, it's about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
If you're ready to innovate and lead in the Digital space, join Client's Consumer Digital Technology organization. We bring together technology and process expertise to deliver one-stop solutions that enable Client, Inc.'s digital products and services. We are responsible for creating, developing and deploying seamless, tailored and inherently social experiences to its Digital consumers. Working with our organization will be rewarding, challenging, and most definitely not be just another job.
As our Senior Software Engineer you'll be integral in developing Client’s personalized and customized consumer experiences. Your role will include:
· Developing the tools and processes used across Consumer Digital Technology to increase speed of software delivery while reducing the cost of implementation.
· Developing, debugging, and testing full stack capabilities for an ecommerce application.
· Evangelizing tools and mentoring teams migrating to a Continuous Delivery process across the organization.
· Providing technical leadership and knowledge to your teammates.
· Consulting and performing engineering support, problem solving, and issue resolution with internal and external resources.
What We're Looking For:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred or 2 years of additional experience in lieu of a degree
· 4 years using Enterprise Java in highly distributed systems with high transaction volume
· Experience in Object Oriented analysis, design and patterns
· Experience with Service Oriented Architecture principals and REST
· Experience with public cloud infrastructure (AWS preferred: EC2, DynamoDB, S3, SQS, SNS)
· Experience with dependency injection and object relational mapping tools such as Spring Boot/Spring and Hibernate
· Experience with load testing tools such as JMeter and Gatling
· Experiene with Lucene, Solr or Elastic Search preferred
· Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests required. Continuous delivery experience preferred.
· Experience delivering software using an agile development process (Scrum preferred)
· Experience with leading projects in highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary development teams
· Demonstrated effective communication within a team and as part of a cross-functional organization
· Knowledge of Netflix OSS a plus
· Experience with Serverless Computing/Lambda technologies a plus