Tasks and responsibilities
· Creates technical designs based on business requirements.
· Provide enterprise level solutions and best practices
· Develop reports based on technical and functional requirements.
· Must be able to analyze and solve performance issues.
· Provide estimates for end-to-end reporting solution.
· Assist others in utilizing the tools to the best of their abilities.
Required skills and abilities
Expert level experience in Design and Development in the following:
· Current Business Objects tools (4.1 or later), including Webi, Lumira, Crystal, Design Studio
· Integrating Business Objects tools with BW/BEx (7.3 or later) and native HANA models
· Java SDK
· Deploying Business Objects in an enterprise level environment
Extensive experience with:
· SQL, SQL Script stored procedures and user designed functions.
· Relational and dimensional modeling.
· Slowly Changing Dimensions.
· ETL and ELT.
· HANA Live models and Common Data Services (CDS) models.
· SAP HANA Extended Data Services (XS); particularly the Unit Test Framework.
· Agile Development Methodologies.
· Application Lifecycle for BOBJ and HANA Modeling Artifacts.
· Security concepts and designs, including Analytic Privileges, for BOBJ, BW, and HANA.
· Experience in retail industry a plus.