The team is looking for QA engineers, with Automation they will be doing backend testing, with Java, Sterling, Jiffy, Selenium.
The manager has asked to see resumes of our QA engineering candidates.
This was a SR. Level position but the resumes they are looking for only need to be QA engineers to work on the projects.
They will be working in Digital doing maintenance, integration and automation. AWS experience will be good as well.
· Hands-on experience delivering automation with a focus on Continuous Integration/Continuous Development
· Expertise in manual and automated testing in a variety of environments such as web, client-server, large packaged software, custom java, html,and flash software. Specific experience with eCommerce mobile (iOS, Android, Windows Phone) and web application testing
· Strong collaborative skills to work across myriad stakeholder group to translate goals and objectives into delivery strategies
· Comfortable and competent in developing internal and/or external partnerships that leverage resources and improve responsiveness
· Experience, interest, and adaptability to working in Agile/DevopsSDLC
· Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
· A consultancy approach to your work
· A passion for leadership and building a strong QA community in which to share knowledge and grow the overall QA competency at Client
This position will also require experience in implementing a flexible, scalable, and comprehensive Test Automation Framework. You will have a hands-on role in designing and building appropriate pieces of the Test Automation Framework. You will work with the Engineering and Quality teams to ensure test automation requirements are defined and met. You will be a technical resource to assist project teams with implementation issues. You will report project status to QM Manager and Engineering stakeholders.
What we’re looking for:
· 5+ years experience developing automated testingin a CI/CD environment
· 5+ years leading technical project teams (QA, Testing or Development)
· 5+ years testing web and cloud-based consumer applications; ecommerce experience preferred
· Experience troubleshooting Java web applications& web services
· Proficient in application development tools: Selenium, Docker, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, TestNGand related applications
· Working knowledge of FTP, Telnet, Ping, DNS, DHCP, WINS, SNMP, HTTP and LDAP
· Experience with web development technologies: XML, JSON, REST API or similar preferred
· Experience with Test Data Management (TDM) and the importance in relation to automated testing
· Experience with JMeter, SOAPui or similar preferred
· Experience with Analysis and Modeling tools such as Splunk and New Relic
· B.S. in Computer Science; 5 yrs of industry experience in lieu of degree