Responsible for continuously driving best practices and consumer experience improvements. As a SRE you will focus on enforcing core operations principles through the development and continuous delivery processes.
Will be accountable for intake and management of Keep the Lights On (KLO) Services. You will be responsible for fixing code defects, code refactoring, and general maintenance and health of KLO services. In addition, SREs will be focused on maximum availability, reliability, security, and performance for Client Digital Experiences.
SREs perform deep problem analysis, detect infrastructure problems versus code defects, define and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and provide long term solutions.
Required Experiences :
We are looking for talented and passionate full stack developers with knowledge of the datacenter infrastructure and cloud platforms.
The responsibilities are:
· Ensure solutions are designed and developed using a scalable, highly resilient cloud native architecture
· Building the Continuous Delivery automation and pipeline around the APIs/Apps platform to ensure everything is automated, monitored and requires no downtime to deploy (blue/green, A/B and canary releases)
· Collaborate with and consult other Client development teams
· Deliver well-documented and well-tested code, and participate in peer code reviews
· Build and maintain Web UIs using React/Redux.
· Build and maintain micro services in Node.js and Java.
· Develop and drive real time monitoring solutions that provide visibility into site health and key performance indicators
· Diagnose and develop fixes to implement quickly and efficiently for production incidents.
· Proficient in Java 8
· 3 years’ experience in building cloud-based enterprise systems, ideally on AWS.
· Basic understanding of DNS, Networking, Virtualization, Linux
· Experience with Docker and/or Serverless patterns.
· Expertise in designing and building scalable Micro Services
· Expertise in web and web-app patterns
· Expertise in NoSQL datastore systems to build highly scalable solutions
· Experience with expertise in other modern enterprise languages (functional or other – Scala, Python, Golang, etc.)
· Experience with securing Restful APIs and Apps using OAuth and OpenID Connect and JWT
· Experience with in messaging (pub-sub) patterns
· Good understanding of async/non-blocking Restful APIs approaches and frameworks
· Demonstrated negotiation and influencing skills
· Experience with test driven development
· Basic understanding of most of the following: ServiceNow, Jira, Jenkins, Splunk, New Relic
· Background with ITIL or Lean a plus
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or a related field; MBA a plus. Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience.