Candidate is required to have demonstrated experience developing in AWS (not DevOps pipeline work), node.js back end for the front end (BFF), React / Redux.
As Software Engineer, you will uniquely contribute to Client’s Consumer Digital Technology organization. You’ll focus on designing and developing applications for Client’s Consumer Services team. You’ll be responsible for both front end development and back end supporting services. You will also be responsible for the data integration and technical support for our CRM applications. You will bring a broad experience of successfully delivering value and your contributions will help Client increase productivity, realize efficiencies and build profitable consumer experiences. We're looking for people who are passionate about the developing web-scale applications in the cloud.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or 2 years’ experience developing Java web based based solutions.
· Demonstrated experience designing and developing on the AWS cloud infrastructure is a must. This must be actual professional development experience, not personal development. AWS components: DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, S3, Elastic Search
· Experience with Consumer Services (CRM) applications.
· Experience developing Object Oriented, multi-tier applications.
· Experience with Linux (RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu, etc).
· Experience writing automated unit tests using tools like Jasmine or Mocha / Chai
· Ability to maintain the build and deployment processes through use of build integration tools.
· Experience working in an Agile development environment. Scrum experience preferred.
Preferred if you have:
· Experience developing in a continuous integration environment using Jenkins, Bamboo, or TeamCity CI frameworks.
· Experience designing instrumentation into code and using and integrating with software & logging analysis tools such as New Relic &Splunk.